GEESYS has a wide range of Isolation Transformers
which reduce the effects of power Line problems like noise, spikes, surges, transients and neutral, to a minimum Power generation in our country, is no doubt good and availability of continuous power is certainly better, but the stringent requirements of the sophisticated equipment being used today underlines necessity of clean power. Owing to inductive loads, capacitive loads, SMPS loads, electronic ballasts and with PWM Switching systems, the present AC Power lines are superimposed with dangerous spikes, Surges, transients, sags and RFI noise and harmonics. As a result failure rates of electronic equipment are on the rise. Without adequate protection, all electronic equipment is at a great RISK. Noise Cut-off (Ultra Isolation) Transformer cuts off noise, so your machine can perform with musical perfection. We are a reliable Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Isolation Transformer.
Usually the failures are not seen right away. Repeated stress from normal electrical transients weakens components and lead to shortening of component life. Line noises like spikes, surges and transient definitely cause stress on semiconductor components. And Machine Systems experience catastrophic program and software failures, extensive damage to PLCĂ˘€™s and storage media, leading to heavy losses of production, data and man-hours.
GEESYS Isolation Transformers
- Isolation Transformer
- Ultra Isolation Transformer
- Super Ultra Isolation Transformer
An isolation transformer is a transformer used to exchange electrical power from a wellspring of Alternating current (AC) power to some supplies or gadget while confining the controlled gadget from the power source, ordinarily for wellbeing. Isolation transformers give galvanic isolation and are utilized to ensure against electric shock, to smother electrical clamor in touchy units, or to exchange power between two circuits which should not be joined. Disengagement transformers piece transmission of DC signs from one circuit to the other, yet permit AC signs to pass.
An isolation transformer is a transformer, often with symmetrical windings, which is used to decouple two circuits. An isolation transformer allows an AC signal or power to be taken from one device and fed into another without electrically connecting the two circuits. Isolation transformers block transmission of DC signals from one circuit to the other, but allow AC signals to pass. They also block interference caused by ground loops. Isolation transformers with electrostatic shields are used for power supplies for sensitive equipment such as computers or laboratory instruments
In electronics testing, troubleshooting and servicing, an isolation transformer is a 1:1 power transformer, which is used as a safety precaution. Since the neutral wire of an outlet is directly connected to ground, grounded objects near the device under test (desk, lamp, concrete floor, oscilloscope ground lead, etc.) may be at a hazardous potential difference with respect to that device. By using an isolation transformer, the bonding is eliminated, and the shock hazard is entirely contained within the device.
- Eliminates stresses that come from normal electrical transients
- Meet stringent clean power requirements of the sophisticated / sensitive equipments.
- Effectively counter power line problems like Noise, Spikes,
- Protect Computers, CNC Machines and Telecommunication equipments from damage due to
- Electrical noises, spikes, etc.
- If ground potential of system units are different from each other and are exposed to the effects of instability at high frequencies.
- If ground of the equipment cannot be earthed
- To shield large number of electronic equipments which individually are producing different types
- of electrical noise at a common busbar typically CNC machines, Drives, Hardening equipment etc.
- The use of NCT, being bidirectional, prevents damage due to circulating noise interference within them.
- To Protect against strong lightening, impulse noise, bus short-circuit, accidental discharge of capacitors
- When multiple Noise Cut-off transformers are used, the suppression effects increase in proportion. Therefore, the effects of cascading Noise Cut-off Transformers are remarkable.
- CNC Machines
- Bio Medical Equipments
- Printing Machineries
- Cell Phone Networks
- Scientific Equipment
- Textile Machineries
- Oil & Vanaspathi Plants
- Large Computer Installations
- Garment Equipment